|NEW TRRS ONE R 2024 – CONSTANT EVOLUTION|
|The new TRRS ONE R 2024, the model of the brand in which Subtlety and Performance best coexist, arrives to market with a completely renewed design, thanks mainly to the presence of the black color on the frame and the new 2024 graphic line that applies to all TRRS models.|
It presents outstanding improvements in terms of quality and reliability, with already distinguished features well considered by both, professional and amateur riders.
The ONE R model represents an intermediate step between the ONE and the ONE RR. It uses the prestigious TECH aluminum fork in black, a REIGER rear shock, 28mm KEIHIN PWK carburetor and the new swingarm designed recently by TRRS.
All this provides a high level driving experience for all types of users, thanks as well to the new low-compression head instert, being the ideal choice for those looking to enjoy the pure pleasure of Trial, a high performance, intuitive and easy-to-ride motorcycle.
- Aluminium frame with new black anodising.
- New TRRS-designed swingarm in silver colour, which gives it more dimensional precision, as well as an operation that provides a greater feeling and sensitivity on the rear axle.
- The assembly is equipped with a new pin, bushing and seals on the swing axle, which considerably reduces the free play of the system and its maintenance, as well as facilitating its assembly.
- It also features a new spring and chain tensioner bushing that increases the spring’s fatigue strength, reducing spring maintenance.
- New aluminium microfusion footpegs inherited from RR model.
Skid plate protector:
- New engine protection rubber. Provides better contact and impact protection.
- New black anodised plates.
- New stop system with man overboard security device.
Racing headlamp cowl:
- Racing headlamp cowl in black colour, according to the new design line of the bike.
- The new graphics harmonise the new ONE R 2024 in its entirety, with an aggressive yet elegant design.
ENGINE 250-280-300 cc.
- New low-compression cylinder head for improved low-end performance and smoother high-rpm response.
* There is the possibility of equipping the bike with electric starter and the new TRRS-designed carburettor choke puller.
* Available in July from the official TRRS dealer network in different versions:
Standar: 300-280-250-125 cc.
With Electric Start: 300–280–250 cc.